Batterien im CX-30

• .... Jumpstarter ist natürlich viel unkomplzierter :)

Für Sparfüchse tut es sicher sogar das Angebot von Lidl.

Ist nicht viel teurer als ein hochwertiges Überbrückungskabel.

ULTIMATE SPEED® Mobile Autostarthilfe »UMAP 12000 C3«,…
    ULTIMATE SPEED® Mobile Autostarthilfe »UMAP 12000 C3«, mit Powerbank im LIDL Online-Shop kaufen ✓ 30 Tage Rückgaberecht ✓ Schneller Versand  ✓
    www.lidl.de

CX30 6AT G2.0 I-Activesence, Design-Paket, Bose - Mitternachtsblau

• Ich habe den vom Lidl und bin sehr zufrieden damit,es werden die Oldtimer Traktoren damit gestartet.

Aber wenn es dort funktioniert,dann funktioniert es beim Mazda auch.

Mazda CX-30 G 122, AT, Machine Grau, Frontantrieb, Comfort+, Sound, Styles, Produktion Mexico 29. Juni 2020, Ez 27. August 2020

• Ich habe das NOCO BOOSTER PLUS,

aber noch nie gebraucht.

:thumbup::whistling:CX30 Skyactiv X 180 PS AT Design-Paket,Aktivsense- Paket. Onyxschwarz Metallic Einstiegsleisten und Pedalen Chrom,Gurtpolster Pedalbox hergestellt 03.03.2020 zugelassen 16.06.2020

• Greetings to all of You.

In two weeks, my Mazda CX30 will be a one year old and until this Monday I have not had any kind of problems.

As you can guess, three days ago my battery died. No lights, no dashboard indicators, nothing at all.

I consulted the dealer - connecting/charging the battery with cables was the next logical step.

After 3 minutes all systems booted up by themselves with many alarms on the dashboard, but I could not start the engine.
    In total, the battery was charged for more than 15 minutes. All dashboard errors (network, engine ignition, key not recognized) remained all the time and I could not start the engine.

I called a towing service that transported the vehicle to my dealer for a full inspection and (first regular oil change) service.

Next day I was informed that the battery was totally dead, temporary replacement was installed and I will get a new (original) batter in a few weeks - the warranty is valid for 12 months.

The serviceman was interested in what had happened.

I explained to him that although the initial answer "because of the cold (-8?!)" that I received as an explanation - I could not agree.

Тhe Internet is flooded with the same problem and I narrowed down the source of *my* problem and we had a nice discussion.

- Leaving the FOB in the car for more than 15 minutes (something I did regularly) while washing the car, drains the battery very rapidly.
    - Active FOB key is not allowing the car to go in sleep mode and all systems remain ON.
    - Opening and closing the doors are adding to the battery drain problem.

-Cumulative awake time reaches 30 min.

I want to find the exact battery drain-scenarios, sleep modes as I prefer to feel comfortable while I drive/sitting/ waiting in my car.

* I disabled FOB ("Hello I am here") constant signal transmission.
    * I disabled Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry. (Settings/vehicle settings/door locks/keyless auto-lock.)

* Yes I will "manually" enter and start the car - until I learn the all circumstances that are draining my battery.

1. I highly recommend this video - parasitic drain test on (Mazda 2021) car including testing to see/prove how the car reacts to the key Fob .
    2. Two Mazda internal PDF`s - 2022 - I don't know if they are still valid - 2022.

a) PDF "Low Battery Risk. Start Vehicle to Charge 12V Battery" .

APPLICABLE MODEL(S)/VINS

2021-2022 Mazda3 (Japan built) with VINS lower than JM1BP******500044 (produced before November 6, 2021)

2021 Mazda3 (Mexico built)

2021 CX-30

b) I Highly recommend this PDF - DISCHARGED BATTERY AFTER VEHICLE IS PARKED FOR MORETHAN 8 HOURS
    Page 2: The vehicle network starts to wake-up at the moment any side door is opened in order to increase the start-up speed of

electrical components and the network awake cumulative time count begins by the customer doing any one of the

following wake-up triggers:

• Open any door(s)

• Unlock doors

• Open liftgate

• Depress brake pedal

• Push start/stop button

• Other operations that wake-up the network

Page 5: • The system will enter Sleep Mode when the vehicle network cumulative awake time reaches 30 min.

c) PDF ENGINE NO START DUE TO LOW BATTERY VOLTAGE

*I will update my post, with additional information, soon.

2022 / JPN / CX-30 e-Skyactiv-X 186hp 2.0ccm / AWD / MT / GT+ / Deep Crystal Blue / Black Leather / Harmonic Acoustics / R18" 215 55 wheels

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von kraft_mk ()

• I do apologize for bumping this thread but apparently this service recall is now valid for Europe.
    Did anyone in Europe installed this patch?

"Information from Mazda has been revised - the North American CX-30 is NOT included in this Special Service Campaign. However the CX-30 in Europe and UK still is - basically this includes CX-30 made from end of start of August 2022 to present."

PDF > Mazda Special Service Program: SSPC8
    Concern online: Remote Tuner modules were built with outdated software and therefore the power shutdown processing of the module may not be completed. I
    f the vehicle is left unused for a certain amount of time the battery may discharge and run flat.

Dealer action required: YES

Repair outline: Update via USB

Thank You!

2022 / JPN / CX-30 e-Skyactiv-X 186hp 2.0ccm / AWD / MT / GT+ / Deep Crystal Blue / Black Leather / Harmonic Acoustics / R18" 215 55 wheels

• Interessanter Hinweis für die betroffenen Produktionsjahrgänge.

Schade, dass dieses Thema dem CX-30 immer wieder Probleme macht. Hier macht Mazda leider keine gute Figur. Auch wenn ich in meinem Fall als Vielfahrer noch immer mit den ersten Batterien unterwegs bin und nie Probleme hatte. Aber die Vielzahl der Berichte in unserem Forum ist leider kein Ruhmesblatt für M. Da hilft es auch nichts, wenn man die Komplexität unserer fahrenden Computersysteme als Argument hervorheben will. Wenn mit Markteinführung die Rückmeldungen von den Werkstätten kommen, muß diesem Thema beim Hersteller ein besonders Augenmerk gesetzt werden. : m0012:

CX-30 Skyactiv-X 180PS/Seit 12.12.2019   125.000 Kilometer Selektion,Silber, Bridgestone, Pedalbox.

Mazda seit 1990

• Die Sache mit dem "Remote Tuner" und dem Update dafür betrifft aber doch lediglich wieder die CX30 ab Baujahr 2022 ?
    (Diese Remote-Tuner-Module wurden mit veralteter Software gebaut, weshalb die Stromabschaltung des Moduls möglicherweise nicht abgeschlossen ist. In diesem Zustand, wenn das Fahrzeug für eine bestimmte Zeit nicht benutzt wird, kann sich die Batterie entladen und leer werden)

Dabei werden die vorzeitigen Batterieausfälle (Spannungsabfall, schwächelnde Batterien) doch schon seit Anbeginn vermeldet. Meist liegt dies an Kurzstreckenbetrieb sowie des anfänglich hohen Ruhestroms, der erst nach etlichen Minuten in den mA-Bereich runtergeht. Durch wenig Lademöglichkeit und vielem Türen öffnen entlädt sich die Batterie mit der Zeit. Dies dürfte der Hauptgrund dann sein?

Hinzu kommen dann sogar noch einige Totalausfälle der Hauptbatterie.

CX30 e-SKYACTIV-G150 M-Hybrid, Automatik, SELECTION, Design&Premium, Magmarot, 18" SUV Michelin GJ-Reifen, AHK, EZ 6/21

3BM Skyactive G120, Handschalter, Centerline + City & Tourenpaket, Rubinrot, 16" So/Wi Reifen, AHK, EZ 6/14

323 F Sportive Typ BJ, 1.6l, 98 PS, Silbermetallic, EZ 2/02

323 Coupe Typ BA, 1.5l, 88 PS, rot, EZ 1994

• Dabei werden die vorzeitigen Batterieausfälle (Spannungsabfall, schwächelnde Batterien) doch schon seit Anbeginn vermeldet. Meist liegt dies an Kurzstreckenbetrieb sowie des anfänglich hohen Ruhestroms, der erst nach etlichen Minuten in den mA-Bereich runtergeht. Durch wenig Lademöglichkeit und vielem Türen öffnen entlädt sich die Batterie mit der Zeit. Dies dürfte der Hauptgrund dann sein?

Hinzu kommen dann sogar noch einige Totalausfälle der Hauptbatterie.

Disclaimer: I have no intentions (not at all!) to update my car by myself.

Maybe someone on this forum can ask the Mazda dealers in Germany and find out about the status for this update which according to the source has been revised and is now valid for all CX30`s manufactured from August 2022 in Japan - for European market.

> "Information from Mazda has been revised - the North American CX-30 is NOT included in this Special Service Campaign.

> "However the CX-30 in Europe and UK still is - basically this includes CX-30 made from end of start of August 2022 to present."

> (US) PDF > Mazda Special Service Program: SSPC8

> Concern online: Remote Tuner modules were built with outdated software and therefore the power shutdown processing of the module may not be completed.
    > Concern online: If the vehicle is left unused for a certain amount of time the battery may discharge and run flat.

> Dealer action required: YES

> Repair outline: Update via USB

Additional information: files included with this update.

RT_7000R0A-BDMC_2502.kwi
    RT_7000R0A-BDMD_2502.kwi

TUNER UPDATING INSTRUCTIONS.txt

pasted-from-clipboard.png