Beiträge von da2el

Hello,

Despite the TSI done on my car R052/20 which was to make cuts on the fuel door, this winter is deformed again. A lot of rain over here in Portugal.

I noticed that there was a more recent USA TSB for this where there is a new part-number for the fuel tank door:

BCYH-42-411 Mazda3 4-door SD (Japan built)
    BDYT-42-411 Mazda3 5-door HB (Japan built)
    BDTS-42-411 Mazda3 4-door SD (Mexico built)
    DGH9-42-411 CX-30

Do you know if this will recommendation will come to Europe? Because the cuts are not effective.

Hello agilis93

I saw you had a series of modules updated. Was this a recent release? Updated one by one on MDARS?

Latest update I had for them was a recall with a OBDII device that the dealership plugin and it did everything by itself. Was more than a year ago so I wanted to understand if the new updates are available.

What is almost never mentioned is that an update for the navigation software (not the maps) is included.

The 11000 FW is updated to IGO 9.35.2.2xxxxx.

scy first of all thank you for making available this latest 11000 for the world at no cost

My 2019 is still with the 10047 version updated by myself and that I find pretty stable

Since I don't suffer from any of the issues on the release notes, I was not considering to update to this one but now I'm curious... do you know in practice what new stuff brings that IGO maps update?