Beiträge von bobstar_fr

Hello

The principle remains the same, maybe ..., but the file extensions are different and I know where to find for free the updated list of IGO speed cameras for the MZD-Connect until 2017 .... Since 2018 Mazda has changed its hardware and software.

On the old system, speedcams (for France) were added with a speedcam.txt file which was "transformed" into speedcam.spdb and copied to the SD card. There was no france.spc file. There, I have an original france .spc file on the SD card, I don't know what it is for, but apparently it does not contain speed cameras ...

I tried copying the speedcam.spdb and speedcam.txt files (like on the old Mazda system) to my SD card and it doesn't work, the speedcams are not displayed.

Hello,
    The SD card that I have has the france.spc file but no .txt
    I activated the speed camera checkbox (danger zone) in the navigation settings and nothing, no warning no speed camera display.
    where to find and how to install the files?
    Thank you.

Ok, I'll see it all.

Thanks for the information. The principle remains the same as on the CX3 and CX5, it's great ...

I'm going to see where to find the .TXT files on the net because I haven't had time to look at the contents of my SD-Nav card yet.

I'm assuming the speedcam.SBC file is generated by the software when it sees the speedcam.TXT file

In France the display of speed cameras is prohibited ... but on CX3 and CX5 I managed to display them by putting a speedcam.txt in \content \speedcam\ folder of the SD card

Thank you

Hello,

YES, I updated this morning my CX30 from version 10042 to 10049 and everything is OK.

I noticed changes in the navigation menus (display of the choice of POIs, possible display of danger zones, etc.).

On the other hand I do not know how to enter the danger zones (radars) to use them ... and I did not have to reset everything in terms of the car settings as if the system had kept my personal data.

Thank you.