Beiträge von ASH8

Yes I see 12004 is available OTA, but not for those who can only manual that is still 11000 which was released to Dealers April of this year 2022.

Don't think we will see any later versions from MME until end of this year as a downloadable file to run update.

And those talking about CX-60 14004 please do not use anywhere other than CX-60.

Pretty certain cars CMU will not permit a EU07 onto an EU01. :)

---------------------------------

Ja, ich sehe, 12004 ist OTA verfügbar, aber nicht für diejenigen, die nur manuell können, das ist immer noch 11000, das im April dieses Jahres 2022 für Händler freigegeben wurde.

Denken Sie nicht, dass wir spätere Versionen von MME bis Ende dieses Jahres als herunterladbare Datei zum Ausführen des Updates sehen werden.

Und diejenigen, die über CX-60 14004 sprechen, verwenden bitte nichts anderes als CX-60.

Ziemlich bestimmte Autos CMU wird einen EU07 nicht auf einem EU01 zulassen. :)

For those interested, some Details are out for the new MX-30

MX-30 (Produced in MC (Japan)) will be launched in your market sometime soon. The followings are the specification of the tire, oil, battery and lubricants. Please prepare for launch of MX-30.

Mazda Carline Model code is a DR

e-Skyactiv Drive Train

Lead acid Battery is a 12V-42Ah/20HR

HV Panasonic Lithium Iron Battery 355Volt 35.5kwh (Genuine LiB Pack Assy)

HV Battery limited warranty:
    8 years or 100,000 miles / 160,000 km whichever comes first
    HV Battery capacity limited warranty:
    8 years or 100,000 miles / 160,000 km whichever comes first, for capacity (SOH: State of Health) of above 70% of original level
    Please refer to the Warranty Information Booklet for more details

Tyres are EU/UK: 215/55R18 95H TURANZA T005A (BRIDGESTONE)

Car has an electric Air Compressor for AC which uses HFO-1234yf florescent trace gas and Polyester POA Compressor Oil.

Car has an ELP or Electric Parking Lock.

Towing function is not possible on e-SKYACTIV (Electric Vehicle)

Always make sure not to use the Electric Vehicle for towing because the rated output might be overloaded at the steep slope climbing.
    Please also refer to the Owner’s Manual for more details.
    No Jump Start function on e-SKYACTIV (Electric Vehicle)
    Always make sure NOT to give Jump Start to support other vehicles with the dead battery because the DCDC Converter of e-SKYACTIV (Electric Vehicle) do not have the sufficient specification for it, which may cause a dead 12 volts Lead-acid battery. Of course, e-SKYACTIV (Electric Vehicle) can get a support by Jump Start from the other vehicles.

Coolant drain & reuse, replacement for MOTOR of e-SKYACTIV (Electric Vehicle)
    MOTOR, INVERTER, DCDC Converter, and OBC (On Board Charger) have the Cooling system by an Electric Water Pump.
    Always make sure to implement the Air drainage process according to the Workshop Manual after Coolant (FL22 type) for MOTOR drain & reuse, replacement.
    Always make sure for parts listed below NOT to be poured by Coolant when remove & re-installation of them. MOTOR, INVERTER, DCDC Converter, OBC.

Please refer to the Workshop Manual for more details

Sorry for not posting in correct thread...I should learn :)

Just because there is a Software update of 'a' particular Mazda Part Number BCM to Address or Fix 'a' particular issue by updating the Control Module via MDARS does not mean that this is a fix for all time, another completely different problem can and does occur which needs yet another software update via VCM II pass-through via MDARS of the exact same BCM or same Vehicle Module or ECU/PCM.

Sometimes the same repair method fails later or does not work and has to be done again with revised code by Dealer at next Service interval or if customer returns car with same fault.

Generally a Mazda Dealer will not attempt any repairs unless it is a Recall or the Owner complains of 'a' particular problem, like the Manual Trans Skyactiv X engine stalling.

A good Mazda Dealer technician should connect their Service PC with MDARS and check the cars current Software and see IF there are any updates and perform these software updates if MDARS tells them that there are on the cars VIN.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rx8club.com-vbulletin/1300x518/mdars_s_c26d2e7f576f5adac6f6f0acd78b3009d9fa4182.jpg]

SKYACTIV X ENGINE STALL

Your MAZDA dealer will update PCM IF you report an Issue of Stalling Engine.

DM CX-30 and BP Mazda 3 - MASTER WARNING WITH DTC P257800 AT ENGINE STALL.

For SKYACTIV CX-30 (DM) with SKYACTIV-X 2.0 and MANUAL TRANS.

Some customers may experience that when the engine stalled by improper clutch operation etc. ,

The master warning indication and the Vehicle System Malfunction message appear in the instrument cluster (IC).

The snapshot data shows.

DTC P2578: 00 stored in PCM memory while engine running at 400-600 rpm.

Plus P2578: 00 - Supercharger clutch: circuit malfunction.

CAUSE

Due to improper control logic of the PCM, false error may be detected.

REPAIR

PCM software has been modified on Production Line.

Affected Vehicles in EUROPE.

VIN CX-30 Made from July 9th, 2019 to Dec.18th, 2019.

JMZ DM **** ** 100001 - 139559 (from Original Production Date up to 139559)

VIN Mazda 3 Made from June 14th, 2019 to Dec.18th, 2019.

JMZ BP **** **

JM4 BP **** ** 100001 - 150493 (from Original Production Date up to 150493)

REPAIR PROCEDURE.

1.Reprogram the PCM (Flash) with the Mazda Modular Diagnostic System (M-MDS),

using Mazda Diagnostic And Repair Software (MDARS).

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------

Above is from my Mazda EU Contact.

Basically if Car Engine (Skyactiv X) Stalls by User through Clutch Pedal Release, this then logs

a DTC Code (s) and Dash Warning Light in IC, the MDARS Software Update addresses the Warning Light issue and DTC.

Das Connect-Update für das Änderungsprotokoll CX-30 auf 10047 wird auf dem Hi-Drive-Server für Europa / Großbritannien angezeigt.

Ich wiederhole, dies sind Firmware-Korrekturen, um Probleme zu beheben, die bereits im System vorhanden sind. Es handelt sich nicht um Funktionsaktualisierungen. Was sich an Ihrem Auto geändert hat, hängt davon ab, auf welcher Version Sie ab Werk waren.

Wenn das Auto die Version 10020 hatte, löste das Update auf 10047 viele Probleme, aber wenn das Auto 10042 ab Werk hatte) auf 10047, dann nur sehr wenige.

Siehe die .Pdf

EU Changelog

Alle Mazda-Händler sollten die Firmware immer als Teil Ihres Service aktualisieren. Sie können nicht auf eine frühere Nummer zurücksetzen. Wenn das Auto mit 10052 aus Japan stammt, ist 10047 offensichtlich nicht für Ihr Auto geeignet.

Im Allgemeinen vertreibt Mazda alle 6 bis 12 Monate eine neuere Firmware, da dies eine direkte Garantie für MMC darstellt.

Es gibt keine drahtlosen Updates (Wi-Fi), die vom Eigentümer durchgeführt werden können.

Wie war die Übersetzung?

Hi all :)

Sorry guys not meaning to tread on anyone, nor to expose them in anyway.

I have close to 40 years experience with Mazda in Fixed Operations, I worked my way up so to speak and while semi retired today I have lots of contacts both in US and EU/UK.

Fixed Ops meaning Service and Parts.

I personally own a few later model Mazda's and will not own anything else :)

Because of how they are made and the support Mazda Japan gives to their Distributor and Dealer network.

Obviously I have not read back Forum threads and the CX-30 is still very new, even though it is BP Mazda 3 on steroids, however there are lots of parts which are specific for CX-30 only.

Reasons Why I asked about software updates is becasue I Google Translated some posts here, and noted there is lots of software talk and Firmware, for me they are two separate things and also noted as this is a CX-30 Forum that there are posts about Mazda (MZD) Connect Firmware from old Gen 6. The 7th Gen used in BP Mazda 3 and DM CX-30 has zero compatibility, do not attempt to update Connect Firmware from gen 6, won't work anyway.

Yes there has been many Control Module updates and some Mazda Dealers bricking BCM's and ECU's /PCMs, this is mainly becasue MDARS is still all new which started with BP Mazda 3 and still there are lots of PC updates.

But virtually Zero compatibility with current but old Ford IDS, sorry Mazda IDS, which were once a single install on PC until about 4 years ago and Mazda separated from Ford and as we know apart from the last Mazda BT-50 Ute soon there will be zero Ford/Mazda car product from 2021.

Independent Operators.

Again just a caution on what you think can be used.

Thanks for the Link to the Mazda IO Service Portal in USA which has been changing over the years, I had not kept my eye on it and was not aware that MDARS was introduced, as I do not need this portal for personal use.

While Mazda is making these website 'universal or global' or one for all, they are still very restrictive on what is shown and what can be configured by IO.

Yes as an IO you can purchase Licence time, but for the CX-30 'Mazda IDS' has very little use and 99% is all MDARS.

Both IDS and MDARS still has a Program that must be installed onto a PC first, plus MDARS has an MDARS Extension for Chrome, this is the first use of Chrome in Mazda diagnostics as Mazda/Ford IDS uses Internet Explorer ONLY.

How will it work.

Both have licences.

Mazda IDS when installing is Country Specific and you can not change the Country once it is installed onto a PC.

MDARS is not Country Specific but the Bosch MDARS program still must be installed on a PC, currently version 6.2.

Yes MDARS is all could base for action Calibration Files and other information.

Pus MUST have a MAZDA VCM II pass through Module @ $1795.00 each, DO NOT USE cheap Chinese knock offs.

Sometimes IOs can get away with it and then when VCM fail they do a lot of damage.

VCM's have serial numbers which are live crossed checked and as far as I know only Genuine work on MDARS, I personally own a genuine unit. In most cases Mazda Portal will not permit use of MDARS without a registered and licence VCM II., even Mazda Dealers pay an annual licence to use IDS/MDARS.

It is still early days for IO's (independent Operators) and MDARS, the USA is the only Country that has launched any Pay to use for MDARS.

The MME or Europe Mazda IO has yet to include MDARS, time is purchased per hour or day and then month, starts @ 6.00 Euros per hour.

MME IO Portal

Thanks to all my contact I still have lots of information that gets passed on about issues with new models and Technical Bulletins, Firmware, etc.

Happy to help on issues from time to time but Mazda are very good at standing by their product, one piece of advice that works worldwide, having dealt with owners for decades.

Mazda will always, always stand by their product, I have been around and no other brand is as good, they will even fix issues when cars are out of warranty or a very generous goodwill policy where owner contributes.

There are TWO things an owner must do while under new car warranty.

1 Always have car Serviced at your Mazda Dealer, it is OK if you skip one or two, but not all.

2 Always be polite with Service Adviser, Never demand anything unless everything fails give then time becasue IF you have report an issue you are covered no matter how long it takes, make certain Service Adviser writes the problem on Dealer Repair Order (RO) .. OK ,, Sometimes you have a bad private employee @ private Mazda Dealership .... Not all dealerships are perfect but Mazda has been slowly retiring most of the bad ones.

That is all, basically if there are known problems Mazda will always rectify and you are covered, Not All Problems are fixed First time on all new Models, this happens, BUT you will Not be abandoned by Mazda.

These new models are the most sophisticated Mazda I have ever seen, virtually every single electrical part and wiring is monitored or has a DTC assigned to it which logs if any issue occur, so Dealer knows where to start to fix.

As far as CX-30, yes there have been the BCM issue and Dealers bricking them, also the warm air issue with AC on,

Noises from Generator/Alternator, Commander Switch not working, Navigation issues, plus a few more.

They will be resolved.

Anyway I have said enough, I can not perform miracles on a forum, but happy to help IF you redirect me to a particular Form Thread or post IF you have a problem which has specific multiple cases, sorry I can't help with minor or single issues, I do not have the time.

Hello mate .. :)

Have you guys in Germany (I was just talking to one of a few contacts @ Mazda Dealers in EU / UK), do you 'rezis' work @ a Mazda Dealer?.

A we know MDARS is now a Dealer Portal only as far as I know.

Has anyone successfully got a stand alone MDARS working ?, as we know it is a Bosch platform like FDRS (Ford) wich does require a live Portal Login. I do not know how it will work as there is no separate or install-able calibration file (disk setup) like can be used in Mazda IDS (up to about 2011 MY).

Do you know what MME is going to do with MDARS and IO's (Independent Operators), you can use Mazda IDS as an IO but IDS will not work on new BP Mazda 3 or CX-30, you can do some minor scanning with IDS but no actual module re-programming, that can ONLY be done with MDARS and live portal.

Sorry for all the questions.

ASH8

Hello all

I am ASH8 from down under and the 3 Revolution Forum.

Thanks for the CX-30 Firmware File that a member notified me on.

I have uploaded to the German Hi-Drive Folder PLUS a full .Pdf on all the Changelogs

Below is the link for EU01_10047 .kwi

EU01 firmware 10047 LINK

Click on folder

CONNECT II 2019~

Then click on folder

Europe EU01

You will then see all the files you need to install and information,

plus please do a checksum hash of your .kwi downloaded file for its integrity.

As I do not want to step on anyone toes here, IF you prefer me not to post then please let me know. I can convert my text to German if you wish.

Ash :)