Diskussion zum Firmware-Thread

• i think, the speedcam-files are all the same on the iGo-Devices.;)

Gruß Axel

Das Leben ist viel zu kurz für ein langes Gesicht.

CX3-G121 Selection; Polymetal-Gray / FWD / 6GS / DUK-P / TEC-P / NAV; 2 Jahre Anschlussgarantie; AHK; 2CAN on Board.

CX3-Sportsline; D105 FWD

Unsere CX-30 Bestellübersicht: Bitte tragt euch ein Bestell- und Lieferzeitliste des Mazda CX-30 oder aktualisiert eure Daten, damit die Liste aktuell bleibt.

• Hello

The principle remains the same, maybe ..., but the file extensions are different and I know where to find for free the updated list of IGO speed cameras for the MZD-Connect until 2017 .... Since 2018 Mazda has changed its hardware and software.

On the old system, speedcams (for France) were added with a speedcam.txt file which was "transformed" into speedcam.spdb and copied to the SD card. There was no france.spc file. There, I have an original france .spc file on the SD card, I don't know what it is for, but apparently it does not contain speed cameras ...

I tried copying the speedcam.spdb and speedcam.txt files (like on the old Mazda system) to my SD card and it doesn't work, the speedcams are not displayed.

• in germany you have to copy both files and then it works. If you copy only one file then it doesn't work.

I have no idea.:/

Gruß Axel

CX3-G121 Selection; Polymetal-Gray / FWD / 6GS / DUK-P / TEC-P / NAV; 2 Jahre Anschlussgarantie; AHK; 2CAN on Board.

CX3-Sportsline; D105 FWD

Unsere CX-30 Bestellübersicht: Bitte tragt euch ein Bestell- und Lieferzeitliste des Mazda CX-30 oder aktualisiert eure Daten, damit die Liste aktuell bleibt.

• Hello

Thanks to you 2 for your help.

What are the exact names of the 2 files with their extentions?

On the CX3 2017 and the CX5 2016 it was speedcam.txt and speedcam.spdb and I didn't have the france.spc file

There, on the CX30 I have the france.spc file ! ! !

I will try to put speedcam.txt and speedcam.spdb that I had on the CX5 and remove france.spdb and I will keep you informed.

Note: On the CX3 and CX5 to obtain the speedcam.spdb file I executed a script on a USB key containing speedcam.txt.
    The script wrote speedcam.spdb and speedcam.txt to the SD-Nav card and it worked. I have not tried the script on the CX30.

• here whe use the "german.spc" and "german.txt" both together. But i don´t no where the files from.

Gruß Axel

CX3-Sportsline; D105 FWD

• Hello

Thank you to both of you for your answers

Maverick

How do you change german.txt to german.spc

nowodka

It does not work, I renamed and copied the France.txt file as indicated above and the speed cameras are not reported.

Note: I compared my france.spc file from my original SD-nav card with your France.txt file and they are 100% the same files (comparison made with Hex Workshop)

==========================

Bonjour

Merci à tous les deux pour vos réponses

Maverick

Comment faites vous pour changer german.txt en german.spc

nowodka

Ça ne fonctionne pas, J'ai renommé et copié le fichier France.txt comme indiqué ci dessus et les radars ne sont pas signalés.

Nota : J'ai comparé mon fichier france.spc de ma carte SD-nav d'origine avec votre fichier France.txt et ce sont 100% les mêmes fichiers (comparaison faite avec Hex Workshop)

==========================

• YES, the France.txt or speedcam.txt file must contain all the speed cameras in the designated region ... in a format: X, Y, TYPE, SPEED, DIRTYPE, DIRECTION

I advance slowly, but I advance ...

1) I put a France.txt file and a speedcam.spdb file was created by the system .... The original France.spc file in the SD-nav has not moved.

The speed cameras are not displayed by viewing a place on the screen where I know there is a speed camera (I did not go there physically to check)

2) I deleted the France.spc file and put a speedcam.txt file

The system has created a speedcam.spdb file

The speed cameras are not displayed by viewing a place on the screen where I know there is a speed camera (I did not go there physically to check)

Can you in Germany display speed cameras on the screen by moving the cursor to a place where you know there is a speed camera?

In France on my CX3 2017 and CX5 2016 I could do it, I don't know if it is possible on CX30 2020 ...

As the navigation software seems to be an IGO 9.35.2.xxx

There may be a setting that blocks the display of speed cameras in France and Switzerland due to the law.

I read on another forum (https://lufop.net) that it was necessary to modify the sys.txt file to authorize the speed cameras but I do not know where this file is .... it is not in the SD_nav card.

Can you put a photo of your configuration screen to display speed cameras or danger zones?

(This so that I can see if we have the same settings screen).

Thank you