Diskussion zum Firmware-Thread

• How do you change german.txt to german.spc

i have not changed the *.txt to a *.spc, nowodka send me this 2 files and i have copyed this to a SD-Card from a CX30 from a friend.;)

Gruß Axel

Das Leben ist viel zu kurz für ein langes Gesicht.

CX3-G121 Selection; Polymetal-Gray / FWD / 6GS / DUK-P / TEC-P / NAV; 2 Jahre Anschlussgarantie; AHK; 2CAN on Board.

CX3-Sportsline; D105 FWD

Unsere CX-30 Bestellübersicht: Bitte tragt euch ein Bestell- und Lieferzeitliste des Mazda CX-30 oder aktualisiert eure Daten, damit die Liste aktuell bleibt.

• und zwar so lang, bis Mann damit sogar Gasgeben kann...: m0008::m0025:

Vllt gibt da ja dann der Verbrauchsfindungsmethode eine ganz anderen Aspekt.....

der, mit der 'Silberrücken Schaltung' im CX 30 unterwegs ist, mit 235er Sommerrennsandalen oder in 215er Winterpuschen.

• Oho. Diese völkerfeindliche Aussage wurde von Huawei Server direkt nach China übermittelt.

Wenn also Zuhause Toaster und Fernseher ausfallen, müsst Ihr Euch nicht wundern:P

CX-30 Skyactiv-X 180PS/Seit 12.12.2019   125.000 Kilometer Selektion,Silber, Bridgestone, Pedalbox.

Mazda seit 1990

• bobstar_fr

Renommez le fichier France.txt en France.spc et copiez-le dans le dossier Speedcam.

Hello

Thank you.

How do you create the France.txt file or update it.

When I look at your France.txt file with an editor, I see that it is 100% identical to the France.spc file that I have on my original SD card.

Thank you for your information.

Regards

• Le france.txt est le fichier France.spc.
    Pour le télécharger dans le forum, vous devez le renommer en txt car sinon vous ne pouvez pas le télécharger.
    Le logiciel du forum ne peut rien faire avec spc. C'est pourquoi j'ai écrit que vous devez le renommer de txt en spc.
    Je n'ai pas de France.txt.
    Est-il illégal d'avoir des radars en France ?

Ensuite, vous n'avez que l'option via ce lien
    https://www.digital-eliteboard…e-navigationsgeraete.570/ pour rechercher un France.txt.
    Ce TxT contient les coordonnées de localisation des différents radars et la vitesse autorisée.

• Hello

I understood the limitation of the type of files that can be used on the forum server ... This explains why after rename and analysis, your France.txt file is the same as my France.spc file from my original SD.

I know what a xxxxx.txt file should contain and I know where to download it or how to make it.

What I would like to know now is:

- How to create an xxxx.spc file

- How to remove the speed camera display limitation for France and Switzerland since we do not have the same setup menu in MZD Connect 2 as the other EU countries.

Thank you

• Hello, I am very surprised that there is a different setup menu in France than in other EU countries.
    There are e.g. E.g. for Europe only one software for the Connect 2.
    This means that you can set when and how you want to be warned in Connect.
    Of course, this only works if the French speed cameras are on the SD card.
    Why do you want to create a spc file? You have one. You need France.txt and you will definitely find it on the net.